Sunday, September 26, 2010

Who am I?

My name is Megan Pulley. I am 16 years old. I am a sophomore in High school. My parents are named Steve and Barb. I have 2 younger brothers named Jack and Joey. My dogs named is Kasey she is 3 and a half and is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. The sports I play are golf and hockey. Golfing is my main sport and I would like to take it to a Division I school. My favorite college is the University of Madison Wisconsin. I have dreamed about going there since I was in 4 grade because I used to like their colors but now since I am older and understand it more I have liked it because its in a good location, the campus is great, the schooling is awesome in which I would like to be a Pharmacist or an Engineer. I have the best friends in the world and wouldn't ask for any better.There are 2 people that I would consider as my sisters I do a lot of things with them and talk to them about anything. We never get sick of each other I would hope but those people are Sarah Savelkoul and Heather Greibrok, they mean a lot to me. I grew up in the great town of Albert Lea...Not! When I get older i would like to move to Boulder or Denver Colorado with my best friend Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment