Sunday, September 26, 2010
The island of the Bahamas mon!
The places I have gone, memories I have made or never forgotten. Bahamas is like a dream come true where you always think to yourself I wish I could go there one day. Well, I can say that because in the fall of 09' I went there for a whole week with my family and Sarah my best friend. It's like a movie playing in my head over and over again because I can see everything I did from playing bingo with old people to hitting my knee on the so called "Lazy River." The yachts made the boats I have seen look like a fishing boat with no electronics...but trust me they do. The ocean was like looking through a glass window seeing white fish being thrown against the window. Swimming with Dolphins was everything you dream about and connecting with each one to like they were family. The hotel had 6 different areas which were the Royal Towers, Beach towers, Coral Towers, Cove Atlantis, Reef Atlantis and Harborside resort. They also have to what its called is the "Michael Jackson Suite" because Michael Jackson stayed there and so did Opera Winfrey. The Suite is 4740 square feet to which it connects the 2 towers. The things inside are Entertainment center, grand piano, bar, separate lounge, walk in closet, whirlpool, kitchen, pantry, 800 square foot balcony, guest bedroom and main bedroom with each on appliances. The memories of a lifetime will never be forgotten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment